(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Thursday, August 11, 2005

He's dropped a bogey at the final hole.

You would think that an internationally respected, global business would have their house in check, right? Well yes of course you would.

Imagine my surprise then when just before lunch today I thought I'd nip to the loo and relieve myself (not sexually) as you do. Member in hand, happy as Larry (who is this Larry guy everyone talks about anyway?) taking a leak, glanced round and to my absolute horror I saw the cubicle wall flypostered in bogies! Who in their right mind plants one on the bog wall for all to share?! Judging by the coverage I would say quite a few employees here, or one with an interest in bodily fluid grafitti.
Unfortunately curiosity overcame me and I felt the need for, gulp, closer inspection! Admit it, you know you'd have a good look too eh? Right?? Oh. Well it turns out they were almost certainly from a bygone age judging by the score on the crust scale. Definitely not fresh and definitely no longer hazardous to humans. So I could breathe again, put the old fella back in his posing pouch (XXL size) and get back to the office, stopping off at the sink for a quick blast under the taps.

Needless to say I'll always make sure I wipe the toilet seat from now on ;)

So fresh and so clean,
Andy

2 Comments:

  • I'll give you a clue, its the same crowd that wrote 'Stu is gay and likes men' on the toilet door. And to think, this is the bathroom visitors use!!

    Come on Mr F, sack the cleaners... :D

    By Blogger puggsley1980, at Thursday, August 11, 2005  

  • I think the audience may want to see some graphic evidence of the crime...

    By Blogger Kimbo, at Thursday, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home