(function() { (function(){function c(a){this.t={};this.tick=function(a,c,b){var d=void 0!=b?b:(new Date).getTime();this.t[a]=[d,c];if(void 0==b)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+a)}catch(l){}};this.tick("start",null,a)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var h=0=b&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-b)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load;0=b&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,b),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt", e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=c&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var f=!1;function g(){f||(f=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",g,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",g); })();

Friday, August 26, 2005

Your Top Five Songs of All Time

Your Top Five Songs of All Time (harder than you think!)

I thought I’d try challenge myself to jot down my top 5 during a lull in work on Monday and this has taken me all week to think through. I didn’t expect it to take quite so long to whip up, but once the songs start flowing then the list get re-written and re-written and so on…. The songs I’ve chosen reflect different times in my life that seem prominent and from what I remember involve a dash of alcohol. Predictable eh. I’d be quite interested to know if you’ve heard of any of these, they’re not all the classics people may expect. Lap it up and enjoy!

  1. Paul Johnson Get Get Down

  2. DJ Rap It’s Good to be Alive

  3. Oasis Don’t Look Back in Anger

  4. Shed Seven Disco Down

  5. The Stone Roses I am the Resurrection


Musically Yours,

Andy

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home