(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, March 20, 2006

TellyBugs!!!


Anyone remember these little Teletubbie wannabes? I can remember watching them when I was knee high to something with really small knees but no one else seems to recall them, maybe because each episode ran for only 5 minutes. But I do recall it kicked ass, let us know if you remember it…

7 Comments:

  • omg wow someone else remebers them .. iv still got a video from when i was little but i think my brother borrowed it ... no1 i ask has ever heard of them ... i recon that the tellytubbies are a take off of telly bugs lol

    leafy XxX

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 13, 2006  

  • I recall the theme song went something like "I have a heart, burning deep inside. Together we will make our dreams come true."

    By Blogger Anthony, at Wednesday, July 18, 2007  

  • I remember them, yay im not alone...No one has heard of them and I could never figure out if maybe I had just dreamed it all!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at Wednesday, August 15, 2007  

  • Other people actually remember this show! That makes about seven of us in the entire country.

    I had a remote control toy of the yellow one, though it broke shortly afterwards. -_-

    By Blogger Dr Fear, at Friday, November 16, 2007  

  • your not alone! :D

    i hav a audio casset tape with an epidode on each side!

    its intensely ace!

    By Blogger ched, at Sunday, February 24, 2008  

  • I've got a video tape with about 45mins of tellybugs. I watched it today :P

    I've heard it's retro. I'm 20, so does anyone know how old is it?

    By Blogger button moooooooooon...., at Thursday, June 26, 2008  

  • OMG I have been trying to remember what this prog was for YEARS! Always met with blank looks by everyone. But only remember the theme tune, haven't a clue what it was actually about...

    By Blogger Unknown, at Monday, July 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home