(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hang Over Study


Just sat at home feeling shitty cos I had a skin full last night (no sick though)


Question: Does any one have any good hang over cures?


Because I DJ every weekend in a local pub I find it extremely hard not to drink on a regular basis (not a bad thing I know) however, I never no when to stop and very often end up feeling like a dirty drunken Scotsman.


So, I have decided to take any ideas you might have to get rid of these nasty weekend mornings, test them and post back the results on the blog for all to see.


Please leave all ideas in the comments, I will start my study next weekend so be sure to check back for the results

4 Comments:

  • Jammo, I know what your problem is matey.. Only drinking at weekends. Your bodies just not used to it. What you need to do is drink what you would normaly drink on the weekends every night. Then by the time weekend arives your body knows no difference..

    No more hangovers, guaranteed.

    By Blogger pugmiester, at Saturday, February 24, 2007  

  • I use to work in a pub and nightclub. Someone once told me that drinking a couple of pints of water before going to bed helps with a hangover. So I tried this method and it actually works.

    I know it's hard to remember to drink water when you get home after a night of pure alcohol but if you do, you'll feel so much better the morning after. Try and drink about 2-3 pints of water.

    Oh..the other thing...It makes you pee a lot but what would you much rather do? Suffer or pee a lot? I pick the latter, personally.

    By Blogger nenni, at Sunday, February 25, 2007  

  • I'll get my mum to un pack the plastic sheets this weekend. as I'm not paid enough to drink every night of the week, unless I buy super strong white cider!!! I thin this weekend I'll try 2 - 3 pints of water.

    By Blogger Jamal, at Monday, February 26, 2007  

  • This works for me 90% of the time, however this will probably not work if you stay up til 6am. Be warned!

    By Blogger puggsley1980, at Thursday, March 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home