(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, February 16, 2007

Of course we're going to fling poo at them....



So after spending the last 20 minutes trying to explain to a user why she couldn’t open a Word document on a PC that didn’t have Word installed I realised how very little I actually cared about whether or not this user got her job done.


Then I started to think about how strange it was that the Jammyblog died so quickly once we all lost touch with each other. Perhaps there really is something to the expression out of sight out of mind?


Then I started to think maybe it the monkeys fault? And I’m not just talking about the poo flinging and the HIV!


Recently a fellow blogger sent me this and I must admit I think this guy might be onto something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home