(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, December 28, 2007

Update This, Update That

Just thought I'd throw a little tantrum on here while I'm not so busy. Reason I'm not so busy is because all fuckin morning my laptop has be spitting out little speech bubbles, saying update available for this, update available for that, and each fuckin one of em wants me to restart my laptop, some don't even give me an option, it's either restart or do fuck all...





And to top it all off I come on blogger to rant and WTF I get another speech bubble telling me blogger now saves your drafts automatically. If your gonna piss users off you should do it proper, if find a good old windows alert box does the job no end!!! And if I see any of those today I may go postal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home