(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, December 21, 2007

Where’s my bloody baby??




Well short answer, where I left him I guess. But its not funny anymore, at the time of writing he’s wedged firmly between my wife’s pelvic bones (I vaguely recall where this is and what it felt like) and is showing no sign what so ever of making the last mad dash for the exit.

The little Puggster is now 5 days overdue and showing a total disinterest in the outside world. Even after the butch, rug munching midwife went elbows deep and tried to fetch him out by his ears the little git still won’t budge. (And the wife wouldn’t even let me watch, ftl)

So here I am, back in work without even the remotest chance of a pissup over Christmas due to being on 24 hour standby. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, come out you little shit!! I tired of waiting!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home